Tuesday, June 11, 2002

This thing can get addicting, venturing inside the curious minds of the people who contribute here. I feel like a hybrid of Mr. Belvedere and Doogie Howser as I post this before my night's slumber. I don't know about yall, but I think its time to change the pictures on the front. No offense philsta and vmaysta, but my suggestion is too give the reegsta some love....some mahal....or how 'bout a pic of the week? That would be hot, and then me could quote Nelly (of the E.I.E.I uh oh! fame, not the one who thinks she has wings), and say "it's gettin hot in herre."

So today I work, and work some more, and look forward to my trip to Target. After working 1.5 hrs overtime but not gettin paid for it (i feel ya phil), I finally head to Target, since Tar-jhay is where its at. I concur, this is the spot. Forget Home Depot, Target is the hangout...i know yall remember "Career Opportunities?" This was Jennifer Connelly's breakthrough role; forget "A Beautiful Mind," she deserved an Oscar for this flick. I know I ain't the only one who caught this movie, along with "The Rocketeer"....woohoo......ever since then Target has been the best discount sto' fa sho'....thank you Jennifer.

So its my roommates birthday today, and a bunch of us go to this Italian restuarant where the portions are mad massive. I felt like I was eating out of the serving bowl it was so dang big. But I'm already somewhat full because of all the free bread they be giving out...combined with the fact that they take fiveever (not forever b/c it was longer than that) to bring me my pasta. During this downtime, I was pondering about Anti-pasta...I mean, is this what the Anti-Christ eats? And how come no other food has a nemesis? Why did Pasta do to deserve this? Do yall wonder this also, or am I Han-Solo on this? But the actual point of this latest rambling is that the place was in Venice, right near the beach. LA can be smelly at times, dirty and fakey, but it does have its advantages, with Venice being one of them...so if any of yall decide to be like Star and trek down here, i'll bring you there, along with other happenin spots...maybe yall could steer the boat down the coastline and i'll meet you at the dock...

Instead of a quote I'll leave yall with a joke. Q: What's in the middle of Texas?

one love,
reegman

A: X

Sorry yall I just heard that one today.