Monday, June 10, 2002

Someone help me out......Is it a bad thing, that every time I come home, there's a new Skittles color painted on my house?

Suggestions, thoughts, queries et.al. a la carte......

Tiff(L) in order to build your tolerance you should......wait, don't you have to be 21 to drink?

Jefe...can Nick and I borrow your two seater van to prove a point? We think the carpool lane is a.o.k, while others doubt us. And, don't worry. If we get pulled over we'll claim that Nick's pregnant, and an unborn child is a person, hence the carpool lane for me, Nick, and Nick's unborn child.

Tiff(B), there's no way you are more into the Cup than I am. And, by the by...can you or Tiff(L) change your name so everyone doesn't get confused all the time? How's about Biffany or T-Bomb or TAFT (The Asian chic Formerly known as Tiff-B). Whaddaya think TAFT? I also figured I'd ask you before asking Tiff because she's not even willing to change her last name when she gets married. TAFT, please tell Tiff she's crazy.

I don't know if I can drive a house boat and save everyone from drowning at the same time. I suggest life vests and no water. We keep the house boat on it's trailor hitch and just drive around. That way, we still have the fun of a house boat and there's no chance of anyone drowning. Of course, unless, Tiff falls into the toilet.

Did anyone else hear that Dan built a cave and locked himself inside? 'Cause that's just what I heard.

I've figured out a way to work from 6a.m. till 6p.m. and not be tired at the end of the day.....just start at 6a.m. Alluetian Standard Time and end at 6p.m. Eastern Standard Time. I'm going to run that by my boss and see what he thinks.

Who else thinks that the Home Depot is the coolest hang out place ever?

Can I ask for a raise and reduce my hours at the same time?

You happy now?,
ECP