Sunday, June 02, 2002

doyouphilme thoughts for the day....
Since I find it easier to read bullet points I'im going to write using all bullet points... I actually wrote this all yesterday but my computer froze on me and rebooted so I never got to send it.. *argh* damn computer... I need to get a new one....

1) Sylv, you really need to get a new picture for the front of the blog... me and val are not looking cute at all... I know you will somehow take that off VERY VERY soon.

2) Tiff, totally hear what you're saying about everything happens for a reason... I have to admit after Ivy rejected me that first year in college... I knew I was hitting in the wrong direction... hahahahh

3) Tiff, How was your party.. you need to give details.. I wanna hear all about it.... I'm sure there was lots of stores, any hookups? any puking? anyone hanging by the toilet puking their brains out...

4) Christine, I know you've seen the website... you better call somebody to figure out how to post a blog. I know you want to write all about stuff...

5) Regan, are you just dying today since its game 7... what are you thoughts? Also is the weather down there hot? or cold? I want to go down there sometime next month.. maybe we all can make a road trip out of it.

6) Val Reyes, I cannot believe your finally BACK. Yes for all of you who do not know Ms Road Rules has finally returned from a presumably longer homestay.... and she brought mr aussie aussie aussie.... w/ her for 2 weeks... woohoo sorry if you wanted to tell everyone Val. I just felt like sharing with the whole world...

7) Hey everyone you guys gotta get watching the mole 2.. on ABC Its on every tuesday from 8-10 back-to-back episodes...If you wanna know more about how it works. let me know and I'll write it down here... its like Mafia in a way... I'm surprised not more of you watch it.... join me and sylvia and try to guess who the mole is... and can I just say thank god they brought it back because i was getting a little depressed since Survivor, Amazing Race, Real World/Road rules challenge all ended... thank god reality tv is still going strong....

8) why am I typing still here at work.. I'm the last one in the department still here *yawns* I hope that my job gets easier sooner or later... I know I keep whining... whatever... It's a little scary working here all by yourself in the dark (yeah they turned off the lights except for my cube light b/c they are conserving energy)

9) I need to do some running.. I am so out of shape its like.. ugh... can I just be any fatter... oh well ... and to make its worse my parents called me FAT. How rude! I went home this weekend and that's the first thing that came out of their mouths.... and they wonder why I never come home....

10) ok this is long enough.. hope you guys have had the patience to read all of this... sorry for blabbering but I wanted to make sure I put everything i wanted to say on here.. Ok talk to you guys later.