Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Ahhhh, we meet again. Hello bloggers and blogettes.

Tuesday, June 4, 2002
10:18 AM
UC Davis computer lab

Yall missed out, what a rager it was last Saturday night. No one parties it up like us Davis folks. Thankfully, no holes in the wall, not too many stains on the carpet, no fines from the cops, and no puke on the lawn. As Phil likes to say, "Success." << clap, clap >>

Well I was sorely disappointed that none of you were able to make it up here, but I understand. So goes the busy schedule of us all. I missed out on Ed's soiree, so it had to have been karma kickin my ass once again.

Gotta jet to class, I'll finish this off later.

~~~~~
Care for a cup of randomness? Enjoy!

4:53 PM
Davis


**Current lyrics stuck in my head: "I'm feelin hella good so let's just keep on dancin." --No Doubt
**Most interesting news in today's school paper: UCD administrators are looking to move the athletic program to Division I. I think it would be a huge mistake if they followed through with this. But I don't think it will fly with the student-athletes and the students themselves. We'll just have to wait and see what happens to the future of Aggie Athletics.
**Movie quote that just popped in my head: "Why do we all have to diet?" "Because! In cheerleading we throw people into the air. And fat people don't go very high."
**Whose hair I love and want (if I ever had the guts to do it): Charley Baltimore, the girl on the "Down A** Chick" joint with Ja Rule

**Songs I can't get enough of, for the moment:
"Down for You" --Ja Rule, Ashanti, Charley Baltimore
"I Need a Girl, Pt. 2" --Puff and all them other fools (the beat is tight on this song)
"Make You Feel That Way" --Blackalicious

**Guilty (and not so Guilty) Pleasure TV Shows:
Trading Spaces on The Learning Channel
The Life on ESPN
Dismissed on MTV
Even Stevens on the Disney Channel
Growing Pains on FoxFamily

Oh crap it's almost 5:30, time to watch Even Stevens. Yall should check it out, it's a cute show. Afterwards, if I can tear myself away from the television, I should work on my lab abstract, the operative word being "should." If that actually happens or not is a whole other deal. School sucks.

ta-ta,
~tiffanay-nay