Monday, June 10, 2002

from TL: hi jefe, ed, and reeg...finally!
hey all! i just wanted to let you know that the camping trip date has been changed to the following weekend! check your emails for more info! sorry michelle...i will sent it this time!
thanks for the quote from ricky reeg. i think it is very fitting that ricky henderson is nick's hero.
quite a weekend peeps! saw quite a many drunk people and it makes me very glad that drinking is not my forte. phil, i'm really sorry that i got you that last drink but you said you wanted something to f**k you up and an adios never fails. i'm glad that you had a good buzz and didn't throw up...i think sylv is very glad of that as well. i went to the haight st. fair yesterday and it was pretty crazy. food, booz, and music...prety fun! sooo many freakin people and there were probably the same amount of beer booths. and you had hippies selling pot brownies...that was so haight.
boat house sounds good...even better that its in october. seems like it should be an ultimate b-day party (sylv, dan, phil, and me!!!) if you need help sylv, let me know...i usually have lots of time at work
whaa?? section
*cd in my car: nothing...its broken. can anybody recommend a good one that i should buy?
*last movie: star wars....i know i'm gonna get burned for this but .... it totally sucked! phil i will watch spiderman with you.
*last thing i ate: strawberries...yummy!
*i need to build my tolerance for liquor. i have a friend whose sole mission is to get me drunk off my a$$...i think i need to increase my tolerance to at least 2 drinks! any tips?
*why is it so hot? heat sucks!

ok, chickas and doofies...i gotta go! enjoy the solar eclipse tonite!
talk to you all soon...let me know if you wanna go camping!

always
tiff