Thursday, June 06, 2002

Philly phil phil writes

Ok this day last year I was in France, having a fun great whole time.. if anyone wants to see the pictures I took of all of europe let me know.. I have it on a online album.

lamster - you need to come up sometime next week... pick a date and I'm there... I just have to make sure I get the key to the tennis court (yes they lock it)... I would do it this weekend but I am coming again this weekend to work.. how annoying... its baking where you at??? ain't there some sort of AC in your building.. or do you work in a hell ghetto office... also did you mean latvia = elavia??? the black girl??? who do you think the mole is??? let me know.. keep watching.. me and sylv watch it every week.. and apparently you have watch it too! Also, can't make it to go camping.. if you're talking beach area.. how bout over by bodega bay.. i hear that' a great area.. don't know on weather though.

tiff b- I agree someone gotta b**** slap tanya.. she drives me up the wall.. she's almost as worst as holly if not more.... an no, I didn't watch the soccer game but I saw all the highlights on like all the news channels.

christine - congratulations on your first post amazing that you finally sent one.... I know you're even busier than me at work.. but at least you're not coming in on the weekends. heheehhh and kudos for dressing up like britney at the concert

nick - cool posting... again.. hope to see more from you

sylvia- when are you going to push the directions for picutres on here??? hmmm....

ed and jeff - you guys were the pilots of this whole e-mailing thing.. where ya at???/
random thoughts

- so what cd's should I start putting in my cd players now???
- why is it that I am not saving any money from work... oh wait I forgot condo, car, crazy credit card.. n/m I remember
- why do I hate my job?
- why hasn't val reyes called me to tell me she wants to hang out... oh I forgot its aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi