Tuesday, June 11, 2002

*phil sits at his computer desk @ home while watching elimidate*

So I see more people have added to the blog... how exciting... see you'll just have to read daily to keep up!!!... anyway I left work today at 8:15pm... can you believe it? I'm working 12 hours/day.. this is sweatshop labor I tell ya!!!! ok I know i keep b*tchin about this job but I can't help it... it sucks!

NIck - I know something is wrong w/ me.. of course I wasn't in line the day star wars came out.. where else would I be ---- WORK of course!!! ARGH.....b
but I hope to see that movie soon..

Tiff L - I'll go watch spiderman with ya... wanna go over here in jack london, or do you wanna go into the good ole' amc...

Reegsta... It's a condo not an apt... so I will have a condo warming... (doesn't that sound lame)

Tiff B - I can't believe you said walmart!!!! How dare you shop at my competitor... everyone knows the bullseye a.k.a target is #1 =) heheehhehehe
ok maybe not... I know walmart is the #1 retailer..... I know I know... but I pick target over walmart any day =) except when I'm really short for cash and I need super bargains... heheheeheh by the way I did watch the world cup last ngiht and might I add that it was very exciting.. I couldn't stay up the whole time so I never saw Korea Score....

Jefe- so since you moved, are you looking for work? or do you still work downtown? I always forget...

so did everyone have fun saturday??? It was nice seeing you guys all again...