Tuesday, June 04, 2002

nick's 1st entry:
i'm not the most computer savvy of individuals, so i'm hoping that this being my first go at blogging that everything goes ok

i have a question for anyone who wants to answer....after reading earlier the comments about how everything happens for a reason, what's the reason for me getting a parking ticket today???

also i wanted to thank everyone for the thoughtful birthday wishes.

and just another thing, in case u weren't aware, just last may 17th i became an uncle....i'm pretty proud of myself (i know that i didn't really do anything worthy of real praise, but i really enjoy being and uncle). somebody's gotta tell me how to put up a pic on this blogger, so then i can show u my nephew - who happens to be the cutest baby, then maybe u could better understand my proudness.

ok, hope that this 1st blogging works (fingers crossed as i push "post")
-nick