Sunday, June 16, 2002

11.35 a.m. June 6-16-2002...

so I'm back in South City b/c of good ole' father's day... not that I really want to be here -- considering that all I hear is criticizing and rude remarks... but otherwise I'm very excited to see all of you or at least some of you at Tiffy's little dinner graduation thingy.... so anyway, I just had to share my davis experience last night... First of all, one rule I learned....NEVER EVER will I again drive back home by myself that late ever again. Why did I decide to drive home to Oakland from Davis at 4:30 a.m?? I thought I was fully awake but after getting on the 113 for 2 min.. I was getting tired already.....now you see, Thank God for Tiff Lam who herself was with Nick and ED driving back from Davis (how was Dan's thing) and was still awake... hehehe thanks again tiff for talking with me the WHOLE WAY home (much love to ED who talked to me as well when I first got on the road).... I swear I was going to close my eyes and drive off the road but I made it... woohoo...

Can I just say that it was first my experience in Davis of going to be a bar/club.... It was called the "cantina" It seemed as if the dynamic of this bar was a sorority/frat meets uh more sorority/frat people... needless to say, there was some very good looking people there... some trashy people.. and some people who I don't think have reached puberty yet... and the dance floor was a lot bigger than I thought...a lot of couples were getting their groove on and bumping and humpin and who knows what else.... I got to meet some of tiffy wiffy's friends as well as their friend Casey.... hehehehe anyways....

anyway... after we leave the cantina.. we end up headed to jack in the crack down the street... and there's about line of 7-8 cars... however all of tiff's roomies were craving eggrolls, sourdough jack... and fries... so we end up waiting..AN ETERNITY! However due to a couple of stalled cars, yelling matches, and a wanna be enimem hoodlum getting all riled up... the entire davis police force (you know all three police cars) come zooming by and close the freakin' jack in the crack down! How lame is that!!! and we were next in line.. not only did we wait for almost and hour.. we were actually next... we ended up going to del taco which is not much of a taqueria (I prefer taco bell than this place) and got food in less than 5 min...

Ok I just had to share my little davis escapade this weekend.. some random thoughts
- Giants and A's - who's the better team?
- Why does the weather change so much in the bay area
- Who wants to go to Reno for the weekend?
- Why does my sister and I act younger than I?
- Tiff lets watching spiderman or star wars this week..how bout uh.. wednesday? or Monday? call me.. anyone else want to come we're going in Jack London.. let us know...