Sunday, June 09, 2002

adios mother f*cker

why the hell did I drink that last one at skylark??? For those of you who werren't there... me, val R, sylv, manny went out for drinks after eating at Lori's Diner on Saturday Night.... We had first gone to tunnel top to meet Alan and the gang but then went we started getting bored.. and no one had shown up yet we decided things needed to get a little more spiced up.... so hence we went to the mission... We went to this place called Skylark which is actually a very nice bar for the mission... very mixed crowd.. half marina/ half normal... but anyway we get there and have a couple of shots and a drink... when Alan, Anup, Rich, Ed, Jeff, Kevin, Tiff L, NIck, Steph, Anthony all come in and we just have a good old time.... some of us headed to the dance floor to get our groove on.... which might I say was a trek in itself to get to the dance floor.. but by then I was completely wasted b/c Tiff got me this blue drink called adios mother f*cker... and boy was it strong.. I have no clue till this instant how much alcohol was in it... but she poured four bottles at once in the glass and it turned blue... and I was gone... I think I was calling people ugly outside of the club and I was waving to everyone I saw while I was in the taxi on the way back to Sylv's place.... I haven't been that wasted in so long... what a great feeling... I ended up crashing at Sylv's place till 6a.m. and drove home... and then I met up with Sylv and Val And their significant others for some tennis action at my place.... can I just say that Rob and Manny (sylv and val's other half) play like andre agassi and michael chang.....we didnt' even really play with them b/c they were way out of our league.... anyway I just had to share my weekend...

random thoughts
- I still haven't seen spiderman, star wars or lord of the rings for that matter... is something wrong w/ me?
- I should have a housewarming soon... huh... I realized it's been 2 months already and I still haven't had it...
- what cd's should I switch into my car... I need to switch it up ab it
- are the giants going to win the pennant this year
- why have the nets not won a game yet

ok that' slall for now... hope to hear from you all soon!
PHIL