Wednesday, June 12, 2002

I *heart* procastinating

Wednesday, June 12, 2002
1:25PM
UCD Computer Lab

Hey Ed- Were you originally rooting for Argentina because of their fine choice in hairstyles? I think their hair kept getting in their eyes and that's why they missed all those shots on goal. First France, now Argentina. What is this Cup turning into?
Yo Reeg- Shane Battier, Jason Williams, and Coach K turned me into a Duke fan, not necessarily Jefe. Sorry to turn my back on all you guys that love to hate Duke, but my loyalites lie with the Blue Devils.

-Days until graduation: 3
-Days until next U.S. game: 1 and 1/2 (Friday morning at 4:25AM on ESPN)
-Will I be up watching this game: You bet your sweet ass I will
-Check out: **http://espn.go.com/magazine/toc.html**
-Two funny jokes I heard today:
Joke 1- Q: How does a blond turn on the lights after she's had sex? A: She opens the car door
Joke 2- A brunette, a red-head and a blond all enter a breast stroke swimming competition. The brunette goes first and she finishes the course in 30 minutes. The red-head goes and makes it back in an hour and a half. Finally the blond goes and it takes her 5 hours to finish. The judge asks, "What took you so long?" and the blond responds, "Well that wasn't fair, the other girls got to use their arms."
-Funny quote of the day: "I really like sucking all the cream out." -my roommate Veronique (referring to cream-filled donuts, you sickos)
-"I'm a 5-year old" moment: Sitting in front of the TV and watching the 100 episode celebration of Blue's Clues. And yes I was highly entertained.
-Not-so-great moment: Seeing pictures of myself trashed at the last lacrosse party. Gross, just gross. I'm never drinking or smoking ever again.
-1 minute later: Ok, forget it I take that last statement back. I just won't be in the room when cameras are around.
-What I'm saying to myself in my head right now: Stop procrastinating, study for your biomechanics final
-Will I follow my own advice: yes
-Final words: Bye bye bye

Love, Taft (Tiff L, I've decided to just go with the Taft thing, it's starting to grow on me and it makes it a bit easier on us both, you know, because it takes so much effort to type in that extra L or B after our names)