Monday, June 24, 2002








New Page 1




ITS A CRAZY LIL WORLD, ITS A 
BLOGGY BLOG WORLD


Guess who's back, back again...the
Reganator...after a brief hiatus I'm back, with a few more stories to
divulge...while we're on the theme of car accidents, I felt left out and decided
to get into one also!  A hit and run seemed plain (sorry Michelle), old
ladies are too boring (ditto Phil)...so  a nice black SL500 Mercedes
convertible seemed like a good target...remember fellas, this is LA...I most
likely hit a freakin' leased car anyways...so here's the reenactment:  I'm
driving with V-maysta southbound through a yellow, but this northbound prick
(ooh fightin' words) thinks he can beat me and makes a left, so I try to veer
left to avoid his car but unfortunately my front right side hits his rear right
tail...good thing my Escalade was in the shop, because Sen-Dog (my car, not the
Cypress Hill rapper) got into a lil accident...you think people with nice cars
would know have to drive them and yield...geeeeeez...then he has the audacity to
say that I ran a red....straight bananas...stay tuned for the latest on the case
involving Reegsta the Damaja V. the Englishman who can't drive...


On a happier note, I had my second brush
with fame in a week...while shopping for shoes (what else?) at the Beverly
Center, I came across Vince Carter of the Toronto Raptors and Lil Bow Wow of the
wack prepubescent rapper genre at Champs Sports...didn't really chop it up with
them, but saw and observed them...blinded by all the ice they were rockin...this
is LA, and I guess its normal to see larger than life figures (true for Vince,
since he's like double my size, but a misnomer for LBW, since he's like half my
size)...not sure if I told you that I saw that "Crazy" guy who
"Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" because his girl "Janie's Gotta
Gun," which in turn got him "Jaded" and forced him to "Walk
this Way"...yes, I saw Liv Tyler's daddy, Steven Tyler, at Wood Ranch BBQ
and the mall across the street from my place...dude looked strung out, but I
guess they all do...I repeat, this is LA...


And a Regan-related rambling isn't
complete without a few words about sports...(1)  the world cup...did not
watch a minute of it...didn't know futbol could affect americans the way it
did...I don't know about up there, but it seemed like I saw a freakin Mexican,
South Korean, American, or Laker flag on everyone's car down here...the futbol
seemed to link everyone together, but I'd still rather watch women's golf, even
if they're fat...btw, Landon Donovan (who is way younger than you Mrs. Tiffany
Robinson) is featured in the current SI for Women as part of the Sexiest
Athletes feature (told you I'll read anything)...but the thing I found baffling
was how did Mike Dunleavy Jr get more votes than TIGER WOODS?!?!...thats not
just bananas, that's banana splits...Ohno was #1 for you curious kind...(2) 2002
draft...a select few of you will now have received an invitation to play in a
game where you can decide the picks of the draft...this is RSVP VIP only! 
If you'd like to receive one, please email me ASAP...note to Warriors: choose
GOD and avoid the blue DEVILS...climbing: Jared Jeffries, fallin: Qyntel
Woods...baller status: Juan Dixon...star: CARON BUTLER...(3)  2002 US
Open:  Congratulations Tiger...a lil late, please forgive me...


'Til I type again...all comments
appreciated =)


Reeeeeeeg