Saturday, June 08, 2002

*Phil sits at his small hole at Mervyn's on Saturday afternoon wondering why the hell he's here*

Hey all Just wanted to make a quick post before I get back to work.... anyway... I just wanted to say I watched Harry Potter on DVD last night.. Very entertaining movie.. I think this is the 3rd time I am watching this movie. I can not get enough of it. When is that 3rd book coming out??

Also how come me and Ariel went to go furniture shopping in the city for a sample sale that was on June 1st??? Today is June 8th! He read the ad wrong...what a lamo.... anyway we ended up eating at Sally Bakery over by 16/arkansas area.... anyway the food is actually not that bad.. we should go there for sunday brunch sometime... or even an evening snack.. they have sandwiches, breakfast stuff and i can't remeber what else... even more so.. its right across World's Gym so there are always lots of people there...

NICK I'm down for pizza... let me know when you want to eat at Round Tables.....

Tiff L we gotsta play tennis soon... I think i'll be able to get a key to my court this evening. so maybe we can play sometime this week.

I would say more but I have to get back to work... until then
adieu!