Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Doyouphilme posts again!

1) Hey all, I'm glad a lot of you guys are posting messages... especially with all of our busy lives I know its hard to keep in touch with everyone. I'm going to try to respond to everything I want to.

2) first, for most of you who have been trying to post stuff and have problems, this is how "I" know how to navigate... if you want to post something.. go to blogger.com and then enter the login and password that Sylv sent you on the e-mail (if you do not have it e-mail me I do not think its a good idea to just post all that here) then when you're logged in, click on the right side under "your blogs" "the3rdfllor" blog... then you should see a dialogue screen on top, and write away....

I"m not exactly sure the difference between post and post and publish but I think the first one is if you want to see how its going to look on the website before you actually "publish" a.k.a send it on the site.. that way if you don't like the way its looks you can modify it.. post and publish I believe is if you just want to post it right away and don't care about how it looks... I"m still trying to figure out how to put pictures on .... (sylv help us!)

3) Tiff, sorry to miss your party... I couldn't miss My britney concert... esp with the amount I had to pay for them... it was actually a pretty good concert. I couldnt' tell when she was singing and when she was lip syncing. I did notice that she looked a little bigger than normal... but she'sstill pretty fit and a great performer

4) Nick, congratulations on being an uncle. I think you are the first one in our group to be an uncle. I guess you're going to be buying lots of presents now for that boy? girl? (I forgot already)

5) lamster, how's the work going... you still work in the financial district, you need to drive over in the east bay and play tennis with me.... (that goes for all of you)

6) ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY TENNIS COME OVER.. I GOTSTA 2 TENNIS COURTS IN MY COMPLEX ooops sorry for the caps.. I just get too excited when I talk about tennis

7) Val R, you better start reading these especially since you're back in town.. you gots two weeks for excuses (mr aussie aussie) but otherwise we wants to know whats going on with ya!

Random thoughts
- Nick's parking ticket reminds me of when I got my speeding ticket going 97 m.p.h on a 15-passenger vehicle on the grape vine (a.k.a chp headquarters) what a dummy am i? I feel ya nick

- Why am I working in Hayward.. the most ghettoest of places

- Can I just say I love the mole... whoever watches this, give me your thoughts on who you think the mole is?

- I love community service too... wish it paid more.. oh wait that's why its more community service, b/c its more voluneer.. never mind

- bachelorettes in alaska... who watches that...??? anyone anyone??? I just saw the first episode... might I say that it is one interesting show.. they actually got one filipina woman on there.. from benicia too...weird....

- anyone watching real world and hating tanya even more... someone gotta slap her...

CD's playing in my car right now
1) Soul Train vol 1
2) Cher
3) Soul Train vol 2
4) Soul Train vol 3 (obviously you can tell I'm into listening to some old school)
5) Alicia Keys
6) Maxwell.

OK that's enough thoughts for me... going nite nite.

later