Wednesday, June 12, 2002

it's me again, hitting this up one more time...right now i have a lotta downtime at work, so i might as well as be productive and contribute to the BLOG...oh yeah, just one comment directed towards phil: man, it's called an adios mother-effer, not a fuzzy nazel or buttery nipple...didn't that hint you as to the potency of the drink? so for future reference make that the 1st drink you get...anyways, let's make a list:

current pet peeve: when you're doing nothing at work all day and then you get 2 hrs of work like 30 minutes before you're supposed to leave...

latest shoes purchased: my Nike Air Revolution Retro's in the White/Blue/Black/Grey colorway...very sentimental pair of shoes to me, I'm glad they came out again...these were the kicks that I rocked in me first bball game...i'll post a picture later...

dream ride: either a '03 Range Rover or a '02 Escalade, not sure what color, on 22's...to quote Ludacris "I can't lose wit 22s, so that's what's up"...dang living here has corrupted me, I was content wit my Nissan...

person most likely to post next on here: ummm, i think it's just us folks!

favorite dessert: mango ice cream...because i'm a Man, and i Go

favorite website (besides this one of course): ebay.com! check out the article on the cover of this week's Newsweek

latest book read: "Bud, Sweat, and Tees" by Alan Shipnuck...finished it last night...chronicles the escapades and follies of a PGA tour rookie and his caddie...good fun read...any suggestions out there b/c the cable in my TV is out...and my remote is broke...so I read...I still wanna read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" if any of yall got a copy...

playa you want the warriors to draft: Caron Butler, slightly ahead of Drew Gooden...just no dookies please!!! (and how can TAFT be a dook fan? what did Jefe Luna-tic do to you?)

well i'ma be like a gift and wrap this up...its almost lunch time...take care fellas and i wanna see more entries! peace yall...

one love,
reegstadamus