Thursday, June 06, 2002

michEE's 2 cent's worth ...

I just got back from watching Lord of the Rings or is it called Fellowship of the Rings (whatever!) for the first time. What a good movie!!!! I'm such a sap tho ... I cried =( But anyway it was so good. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone who didin't watch it, but you have to go see it! I'm so glad I had a chance to go and watch it in the theatre ... why it's still showing in the theatre? I don't know. There was a trailer for the next movie at the end of this one too, so bonus for me!

Today's movie day for me, Immma go n watch a French movie called "Orphee" tonight in Balboa Park (kinda like Golden Gate park) they're showing it in the park somewhere at dusk. Seems like it'd be fun to go and watch a movie on the grass, never done that before. We'll see. Too bad I don't speak french tho. I'll be SOL if there's no subtitles. Better bring my glasses!

TL- I never got the email about camping? am I not invited? if I am, I might be interested in going. It sound's like fun I don't think I can remember the last time I went camping. How exciting! Some places you might want to look into Big Sur, American River, Russian River, or some where by Santa Cruz, or even Tahoe. Hey, could we do a ropes course? I don't know if anyone would actually be down for it but it seems like it be some much fun. Remember Caritas Creek Tiff and Tiff and any other Holy Namers out there? ... just a thought tho.

So has everyone heard about Syl's houseboat idea? Are you guys all planning on going? I tried to talk Syl into letting me drive the boat but apparently that's out of the question ... I don't know why? Ed gets to drive the boat. I think it'd be soo much fun to learn how to drive the boat. Or maybe I could be his alternate, you know, in case for some reason he isn't able to drive the boat. (Just a thought) But I guess I'll leave that thought behind me now. =( Do you guys know when this trip is supposed to be planned for? Christine, you heard July? I heard September? Syl?

As for talking bout CD's ... I don't know the last time I actually purchased one. Just installed a CD played in my car bout 2 months ago ( a birthday present from howard) but I don't seem to use it all that often. An I don't have a burner, nor do I have cable or DSL. Plus I can't figure out for the life of me how to download music onto my computer. So I'm pretty much a radiohead ... which is kinda stinky with my choice of stations and all. Oh well, so sad, too bad.

Well I must bid you all adieu now. Adieu, adieu to you and you and you!