Monday, June 10, 2002

Hello fellow fellows,

After some pestering from Phil (j/p), I'm posting my follow-up. Gotta have variety on this board (no offense regulars), but as they say, variety is the spice of life (do they really say that? dang ambiguious pronouns). As one of 2 SoCali residents, along with in-house Nurse Michelly (like Nurse Betty), I luckily get filled in with the happenings up north, thanks to these blogs and phone calls and IMs. The V-may visited me this past weekend, and to clarify things, WE WENT TO THE BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT TO HER. Solely for that purpose. AS A GIFT! It was at Staples Center, and there were laker signs everywhere. It was driving me Crazy, like Britney! (ooh sorry about that corn) Anyways, we paid a twomp for parking. A twomp I repeat! ( Twomp = $20 for the unhip). Did I mention that the tickets were a gift? THAT'S IT. It's not like she's hot or something =).

Well that's basically all I wanted to say for now. I have more to tell, in due time. Here's a quote from Rickey Henderson about the claim that 50% of baseball players use steriods. "Well, I'm not one of them, so that makes it 49%." Gotta love him...I'm out like Tyson...

one love,
reeeeeeeeeeeeeg