Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Crystal clear.....So what's for dinner Tiff? Nick and I want to know. I just finished lunch at Take-It-Easy-Thai, so no Thai food. But Italian sounds good again. Much appreciated.

You're right....this shit is addictive Reeg.

I need a new Cup.........TAFT, what's with Les Bleus three and out? Argentina were my favorites going into the Cup, but they need a big game tonite against the Swedes. Papa Douba Diop, from Senegal, is my new favorite name replacing Junichi (Jet-Moto) Inamoto.....In fact, my forth child (five-ever was funny Reeg) will be named Papa Douba Diop Pan. Third child, of course, being named Peter.

AWOL.....Jefe, Did you join Dan in the Bat-cave...or are your parents moving to Finland?

The guy who's painting my house has a cell phone that looks like it's one of those milatary mobile phones from Saving Private Ryan. He needs a second guy with an antenea strapped to his back just to use it and every time he talks into it I think the 82nd brigade is about to flank me from the left.

Days since a fish has taken it's own life in my tank: 27. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Don't diss the Depot,
ECP