Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2002
1:08 PM
D-Town

*Man, I'm getting no love here for Soccer Saturday. So far I'm 0 for 3 in responses. Whatever.
*Be sure to submit your song clips to Nick. So far I've heard some excellent choices (Phil- your selection is absolutely superb). If not, I'll help Nick in choosing a little something something for you, most likely along the lines of the cheesiest 80's one hit wonders ever imaginable. This is gonna be some damn good fun this Sunday. By the way, do we have a time and location yet??
*Re: Sorority Life - drama up the arse. These girls are just dumb, what they fight about is dumb. But it's great fun catching people you know or recognize in the background. The premise is getting a little tired. You've seen one sorority, you've seen em all. Go watch MTV's Taildaters instead, now that's some great entertainment.
*Anyone want to go take a physiology final for me tomorrow? By noon tomorrow, I'll be one happy camper. That is if I don't get another nose bleed.

~Taft