Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Greetings from the Batcave,

I don't know who is trying to pose as Dan the Digi-Man but u suck at it. Here's the real BLOG.

Yes, it is yet another glorious day here in the City of all Cities, DAVIS, California. Actually I wouldn't know. I get no sunlight down here in the Batcave. I've been here so long that I turned completely white. No more Tan Dan.

I have finally completed my growing machine. I am now 9 feet tall. ECP ain't got nothing on me. For all those who attended ECP's shindig on Sat, I hope that my upgraded beta robot, the Digi-Dan 2000, was well behaved. I figured that seeing me as a 9-foot-tall, albino-looking Korean would be too much of a shock to all of you so I sent my DD2000 in my stead. I have him on remote satellite control from the Batcave (hope no one noticed the large antenna sticking out of his head). DD2000's report said something about naked Alan running through the street. Don't know what that was about, but I'm glad I missed it.

I also made some upgrades on my Virtual Dana, despite what previous unauthentic blogs have stated. I downloaded a perfect replication of Kristin Kreuk's face for Dana's head and I programmed her to address me as "Superman." She does important things for me, like mix my Tang. Don't worry Regan, I'll build u one too.

The Project Xian is coming along as fast as a GeForce2 running WC3. That means slow for you simple-minded pions. I think I'll have to overclock my processor and get a move on to make my Aug 18th deadlines. Rasterizing Bitmap Sprites is a bitch! Here's the hexadecimal secret code to get to the last level of my game. 0BE4260FB95.88896CD0AE19 For you binary buffs, here's the digital code: 1011111001000010011000001111101110010101.100010001000100101101100110100001010111000011001
If anyone can decode this message Ed will give you 5 bucks. You can really decode it!!!!!................I promise.

In current news, while I was out, an intruder (my roommate) tried to infiltrate the Batcave and spilled wine all over my desk and computer AND she didn't clean it. Digi-Dan was Digi-Mad!!!! So I cut off her head and threw her out the window. Digi-Dan doesn't have time for this Digi-Crap!!!!

Other news, ECP was the first to try out the hair dying capabilities of the Digi-Dan 2000. I will have you know that the DD 2000 can transform into a walk-in Digi-Hair Salon. ECP wanted to find out if blondes really do have more fun. However almost immediately, he experienced a rapid decline in IQ, emminent in his frustrations playing level 2 of Push Push. Push Push is the greatest cell phone game EVER!!!! It will stand among the greats like PAKman, Tetris and Pong.
Enough about Push Push, back to the hair dying. Nick was next. Unfortunately while trying to squeeze his big ghetto booty into the machine, he accidently pushed the "I wanna look like a freak" button. So his hair turned a greenish blue. In a few days, his hair will be green and he will have fully transformed into the Joker.
Then I'll have to recruit Ed as Robin (cuz I know how much he likes to wear speedo's over his tights) And together WE, Digi-Man and Robin, will have to foil his evil plots.
Holy Hair-dyes, Digi-Man.

I will send out my Digi-Dan 2000 to meet you guys at the Softball game.

Ok, Back to Work!
Dan the Digi-Man

p.s. Koreans Rule!!!