Tuesday, July 23, 2002

I'm starting to get the feeling that Monday is Blogging day.....that is why I Blog on Tuesdays.

Days till BBQ at AA&E's: 4 If you can BYOB(eer) or BYOF(ood) or BYOH(ot)C(hicks) that would be great because I have none of the above.
Days since something that was alive turned into something dead in my tank-o-horrors: - 2 (I spaced that my Lion fish, aptly named Tigger by Tiff, eats a live feeder fish almost every day. Hence, every time I say nothing has died recently, it's not true. It's a cool Discovery Channel/Animal Planet kind of death, but I just wanted to clarify that for everyone so they don't think I'm lying.)

I'm sorry, but.....Taft we only invited you. Your spirit wasn't invited. On a similar soccer note, I will now rip off my shirt and run around my house every time I score a goal in foosball. At the rate I score on Nick, Ant, et.al. I will need to buy 70 new shirts a day. So what did you say your Mervyn's discount was again Phil?

The Geneva Conference took 39 weeks (or some really long amount of time close to that).......how do you expect us to make one of the biggest decisions in only 3 hours? If T-Lamb was running the show.....the guys would be wearing see-through, mid-drift, mesh shirts with numbers drawn with a sharpie. Jefe, on the other hand, is calculatingly determining which jerseys will provide the best comfort and style according to the elements that the 4th will bring upon us. He has checked all weather patterns and radar charts to aid in his decision making process. So I ask, is it really JUST a jersey?.........is the U.S.A. JUST a country?, is love JUST a feeling?, is a sunset JUST a view?......So I ask, how can we JUST pick a jersey?.....The idea itself is ludicrous and offensive. Seek a corner to hide in because I say to you all who thought what Tiff said to be funny, be shameful of yourselves. JUST pick a jersey?.....the idea has never entered my mind. Also...no store had my size.

Tiff....first you diss our jerseys then you diss CAL. What's your deal? I'm surprised you didn't go for the hat-trick and slam on my manhood. Oh wait, you called us ladies didn't you? Congrats.

ECP

ps- Party from about 5-6-7-8 or 9 till whenever.
ps- I hope Dan posts again.