Monday, July 08, 2002

"I feel as if I'm an egg, cuz you crack me up"
Jefecito, line established summer 1998
July 8, 2002 @ 9pm

Check it to wreck it, let's begin....
I must echo the sentiments of the one and only T-Bass (aka. TAFT, aka. Lance Bass' wife) that this weekend was full of great fun and everlasting moments. I don't think I have ever laughed as much in my life as I did this past weekend. It shows how much fun can come out when you throw our crew in a car/van (maybe i meant caravan j/k) and drive a distance. It's nothing but laughs galore. Oh wait, a light bulb just came on, whatever happened to our winnebago idea? Not the one where we go to Noah's and "win a bagel" (now that was dumb) but the winnebago road trip to so cal or vegas.

In keeping up with last night's theme to make up for lost time, I have come up with the following:
I, Jeffrey "Jefe, Heffs, Mos Jefinately, or anything else you want to call me" Galicia Luna, of buff body and small mind (cuz I use steroids) bequeth the following: EDMUND - a pole so you can slide down to your new fire truck or one for strippers like Tiff Lam to use for lap dances; T-BASS - tickets for the NSYNC concert debuting Landon Donovan replacing Chris Kirkpatrick ("Man, I feel like I'm at an NSYNC concert") or a USA soccer jersey sized youth boys SMALL; NICK - a lance blankenship oakland a's jersey to go with your collection...it's a hard one to get; REGAN - pickup lines that actually will help you land a date with t-lam like "if you (tiff) were a corona and i (regan) was a Sprite, I'd chase you all night long no matter how long (and I mean as long as) it'd take"; SNUP - some backstreet boys gear since you have NSYNC gear all down to a science; LAMCHOP - a nice comfortable lap to sit on so you can finally give me that lap dance that you owe me (I'm waiting) or a book of numbers cuz it seems as if you can only count to 2 with your fingers (Peace Out if you know what I mean); DAN - programming for a video game that allows us to "hyper" blog (get lit up) without getting fatigued when typing hella long blogs; SYLVIA - your own role in MTV's "Sorority Life" defending the right to use 4 greek letters in the sorority's name and a chance to once again live in you favorite lovely, small city of Davis; PHIL - a shrinking machine so we can actually shrink your couches to our size and not ones for yao ming or andre the giant; VAL R - a kangaroo, a boomerang, and Foster's beer "outback" of your house so you can go to australia every day; STEPH - a nickname and maybe 2 smirnoff ice's; VMAY - high heeled flip flops for bbq's; MICHELLE - a Hummer so all the other cars running into you get damaged and not yours; DENNIS - two thumbs up; and finally ALAN - a nickname but also the chance to pose with mike dunleavy as the new american eagle posterboys.

Long enough blog, huh? I needed to have a bequeth since i did not have one in high school, so that was it...i hoped you all liked.

Sorority life is on...gotta go see my girlfriend...j/k
Jefe-licious