Thursday, July 11, 2002

pesronal, unsolicitated testimonial for REGANOLOGY 101....

before i started taking reganology i'd see a fly honey, and wouldn't know what to say. but now, i've learned all the pick up lines - so my game is exploding off the top of a thermometer, and i'm spitting game so tight that i can't keep the lady's off me. by the time i finish reganology i'll be a bonafied playa.

hooked on regan worked for me!!


this'll be my first blog of the week, but it seems to me that the weekend just ended....that was more like a short vacation than just an extended weekend. and before i even got into the hang of the week, my next weekend is already upon me. it's a nice way to live i guess, weekend to weekend, and this weekend im'a be out of town at my family reunion - which is up past sonora, so i'll be waaay hot all weekend, and not just b/c of my reganology - but b/c i'm gonna be in some 100+ degree weather all weekend (and anything in the 70s is already too hot for me).

i'm glad to hear from u WAZONK that u're managing to live with less than double digits of sleep a night, and even better - u're devoting that should be sleeping time to foosball. foosball is more than just a game, some people will call it a sport even (and that's b/c it is), but more than that - Foosball is a way of life, a style of living, a religion. i'd have to suggest to everyone to try out your Foosball skills, b/c as for me - the most fulfilling thing i've zccomplished in my life has been becoming a member of the Jedi Foosball Council (and once i successfully finish reganology - that'll be right up there too).

-nick