Monday, July 22, 2002

*monday morning*

What a weekend... boy was it eventful... I just had to share with you guys what I did...
friday I went to a bar called Kells for a coworker's going away party... that was interesting. I went with two of my female coworkers.. it was pretty interesting just how guys just come up to these girls...it was hilarious.. one of my co-workers is model pretty.. and guys just flocked her....too bad she was taller than most of the guys (she's like 6'1).. after which we went to this bar romolo's and then finished with fuse... where we finally found the people we were supposed to be meeting...I got pretty buzzed which I haven't done since that one bar we hit up on mission (forgot its name skylark?)

saturday - I just pretty much did a bay area shopping extravaganza that started with a DWR wherehouse sale in Union City to an excursion through Valleyfair ... ate at Max's Opera Cafe at Stanford Mall... and then journey back home... boy were me and Ariel exhausted... I was able, however, to buy some nice A&F t-shirts so I can wear for the remainder of this summer season....

sunday - I did the aids walk... freaking got their at 7:45 a.m. b/c Ariel signed up to setup... what a retard.. we got there so early I practically fell asleep on one of the chairs for the main stage...I was so exhausted..Sylv, Lamster, Ariel and I ended up walking together pretty much the entire course. 10km is actually a long walk considering you practically make a big circle around gg park..afterwards we just had some lunch provided by my company and then left. I was pretty pissed off that I forgot my free gap boxers coupon that just so happened to end that day... so I didn't get those but at least I felt like I did something healthy for a change...

Ok so that's pretty much how my weekend went.. sorry if it sounds boring.. I have to go back to work and I can't stay on this for much longer.

till we meet again
PHIL