Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Monday, July 30, 2002
1:30 PM
UCD

Dumb blond moment of the day: Almost getting hit in the face by the door because I was checking out my own reflection in the glass to fix my hair and didn't see the guy who was leaving. Think the blond highlights in my hair have diffused into my brain. Either that or I'm watching too much of MTV's Sorority Life.

Past dumb blond moment that still makes me laugh: My roommate's boyfriend was explaining to me one day how he was planning to take a trip across the country for the summer, only bumming rides off people who'd be willing to pick him up. I turn to him, head tilted to the side and said, "Oh you mean you're gonna hijack your way across the country?" Right when I said it, I knew it was the wrong word. He looks to me, fighting off the urge to bust out laughing and says, "Yeah, uhh I'm gonna HITCHHIKE all summer." Oops.

Just had to share.

~Taft