Friday, July 19, 2002

The sun has gone down, so now I can blog! The Jefe only comes out at night! (just ask all my girlfriends. Wink. Wink.)

I'll keep this short and to the point. Sorry to the fellas (nick, ed, and phil) that the A's tickets did not come in for yesterday's game. I promise that my co-worker will come through next time.
Anyways, this goes out to everyone. Anyone interested in checking out the b-ball game at the Oakland Arena on August 22 (Thursday) at 7pm? It's the U.S National Team (featuring Jay Williams....enough said) vs. the Chinese National Team! Tickets range from $15 - 80. I suggest we get the $80 tickets! Yeah right. It'll be fun. Where else can you see the tallest chinese person ever (I'm not sure about that), Yao Ming at 7'6" and the shortest chinese person ever (and I'm sure about this) Tiff Lam at 4'5" in the same building? We can take a picture that would be priceless and send it to the guiness book of world records. We can also throw Ed into the middle of the picture and sell it as a postcard captioning it as "The evolution of a Chinese Person" Just an idea...don't steal it...the idea's already been sent to the US patenting comission.

My random (and I mean random) thought for today: You can see how much free time I had at work today...j/k...today was actually a busy day for a friday. Anyways, if a person was half chinese and half filipino, we can give them a new race/ethnicity and call them "CHINA-PINO" (pronounced cheee-naah-peee-NO). Please emphasize the vowels and the "NO" at the end to say it correctly. HAHAHA. Thanks...i thought it was good myself...i gave myself a pat on the back. Sorry, Lam Chop, but it's too many syllables for you to pronounce. Tell me if you think of a two-syllable alternative.

In response....
ED - I'm down for the shindig, but i won't be there til 8 cuz that's when the sun goes down. And sorry to say this, but due to your request that I only come when the sun is down, you will be missing out on my "chics" in their bathing suits and thongs cuz it'll be hot that day. You can only see them in their sweaters and jeans when they come. Also, I have cum up with the ingenious idea of human foosball. We can all be attached and evenly spaced apart and play in your backyard! I'm a master at rotating forwards and backwards w/o using my hands!

IRT - I love "running" (aka. walking/skipping) with you two. Laughs galores mi amors! Hahaha I crack myself up! We must go again next week and i promise my foot will be better. You others should join us...we gonna be the best trained "crew" ever! Warning: there is an initiation/hazing process b4 joing the IRT!

Gots to go, but drum roll please...the annoncement you all have been waiting for: Softball game the weekend of aug. 3 or 4!

I'm out...like when I'm not in.
Jefe