Friday, July 05, 2002

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE
who came to my housewarming. I think it was very eventful and fun.... thanks to all the great potluck food/drinks you guys bought... I think we had a great assortment..... we must do that again.... if anyone wants to come over, just let me know... I love company....

reeganator - thanks for bringing the beer... it sure made Jeff and lamster happy.. hahahahh.....

v-may - North Pole what are you thinking, if anything you were doing the south pole... heheheheh

bucoy - sorry you had to leave early.. hope you and rob ha a great fireworks show...

tiff b - thanks for the brownies.. nothing beats a good meal without some good fattening brownies....

lamster - thanks for being the best regulator ever.... you are so ghetto!!! hehehehehe

christine and ariel - you guys are the biggest pyros ever! I'm too scared of you guys

ed - can you share some of your height w/ me... heheheheh....

nick - thanks for the baseball cards... those are the best... my favorite players.. you have a great memory.

anup and angele - thanks for coming.. the lasagna was off the heezie (is that right)

steph and anthony - great chicken... hope you had a great time.. I know you enjoyed my couch... wasn't it comfy.. heheheeh

Ok I know I probably forgot somebody already so if I did THANK YOU too.. I'm here at work and ready to go... but not leaving till 2... see you all at the game!

PHILLY PHIL PHIL