Tuesday, July 16, 2002

*Phil sits at his half-desk eating a burrito and drinking water*


WOOHOO the giants beat Arizona.... any thought on tonights game.?? Its Ortiz v Randy Johnson... I'm a little nervous.. but who knows the Giants could pull this one out....So I haven't seen a movie in a real long time.. anyone know of any good movies... the only thing I've watched in the last 4 months is Spiderman... isn't that sad.... ok I'm just talking rubbish right now... I can't wait till September then I can apply for other positions within the company... I know you guys hate that I whine about this job.. but I can't help it.. IT SUCKS... I even say that is sucks while I walk around the building here.... I swear talk about low morale..... anyway... I will write more when I'm actually not at work...

PHIL