Wednesday, July 31, 2002

*Phil sits at his whole big desk to write a little message to everyone*

Hi all,

I am really excited about this baseball game... after practicing a little, I have come to the conclusion that I can actually hit a ball... woohooo... anyone watching the MOLE.. It's season finale is next tuesday and it's down to miss asian vs ms navy vs ms texas.... who will win?? I have actually talked to a couple people from the mole... I'm such a starstruck person...

heheeh anyway just wanted to let you guys know if I haven't already that I am already seein cirque du soleil on nov 23. I think it still plays through December at Pac bell park as well as San Jose convention center (I do not know specific days from that one)

anyone have comments on this lofton deal??? you think he's going to be the regular player or do you think he's going to be like andres galaragga???

random thoughts
- Do you ever wonder how many hours you really have time for yourself (besides sleep?) - it is not that many
- Who will win the softball game on Sunday
- Why do I live in the largest homicide city in california?
- Has tiffy (based on her blog) emulated the girls from sorority life??? what do you think of that show?

ok until we meet again