Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Hello y'all,
Maaan I feel this pressure to write a creative entry because of all these virtual props I receive. I do appreciate receiving the accolades, but each of you, even you Taft (sorry, the Nick/Ed bashing is contagious), deserve credit for providing an entertaining and enjoyable online forum which we all can partake. Equal opportunity fellas! I'd write more often, but I really don't have much to say...I guess why ramblings is an appropriate term. However, this weekend should be special and fun time because (drum roll s'il vous plait)...I'ma visit! So we gonna be like four and connect in the Deep East O! My ETA is 21:00 tomorrow, but most likely I'll see you cats on Thursday and/or Friday. Well the 4th is Phil's housewarming, but since I'ma be there and therefore most of you are, it's gonna be a househotting!! So bring your hoses, because we need to put out the fireworks! But we're like Billy Joel, since we didn't start the fire, we just need to put it out. Sorry about this fire tangent, I just like using the words "hot" and "fire." Mainly because I'm (in an Aaliyah voice) "hot like fire." Geeez I even have a bad singing voice when I type lyrics =).
Peek-a-Bucoy: Good to see you off the milk carton. Congrats on your promotion! You done did the damn thang. Funny you mentioned Stacey Lee, because I saw her on Melrose a month ago with Brandon Leong (LA's famous people need non(in?)famous people to be famous, otherwise they wouldn't be famous, you dig?). But anyways, I want to cut my hair too for real. Change is good. Any suggestions? That Renaldo style is pretty intriguing...
Philthy Phil: Hope you treat your guests well and I hope I get a parking space and I hope I don't get shot. Not sure exactly where you live in the 'Town you know. Don't let work get to you; it sucks but it pays the bills (and w/ mortgage and car, work can be your best friend)
Oldlin: Thanks for the tickets playboy. Its good to see your true and stick with the A's even since the day Mike Gallego retired. One question though: Wouldn't the Oakland Athlete's be more fitting than the Oakland Athletic's??? Maybe that's why Giambi left, because he was an athlete, not an athletic. Or am I trippin again? Then they could compete with Athlete's in Action for the Supreme Athlete.
E see pee (ECP) in my pants: Good to see you back after a brief hiatus. Hope the dirty south treated you well. Is that where you went? Anyways, good you got some basic hyer-text markup protocol down to post the pick. That Berkeley education has gone a long way.
Leg of Lam: What's black and white and red all over? Either a sloppy female zebra on her rag or a newspaper. But I hope that you recover and are not contagious. But I really like that Vanessa Carlton song too! Idea: The Proclaimers should be on the remix and call it 1500 Miles!!! That would be the hottest song ever.
Tiff-amie Ba-silly-Oh no!: I feel ya about losing potential classic blogs and having them lost in the bloggy blog world. That happened to me once at work, but I think it was the working gods to tell me to work. I saw Sorority Life for like 5 minutes, and the producers do a decent job of making Davis look like an actual fun place to be! (j/p all you davisians) But yeah, the girls weren't too hot so it was just another victim of the wave (you know, when you channel surf...waves...changing channels....don't stop get it get it?!?!)
Admirer: I know who you are, thus I left off the Secret. You should write more entries. I'll even let you use my password this time =). Dook sucks.
That's about all he wrote. Oh yeah, my wandering mind likes to think of jokes during the day, so here's the daily dose: In what city do the girls have the nicest boobs?? Answer will follow in the response so I can get a response =). My Mr. Cleo reading has me seeing most of yall this weekend, thus my signature...
-Reegstadamus