Friday, July 12, 2002

1212 am.

*Phil stares at his bandaged toe*

I went to the doctor today to get my toe fixed... for those of you who don't know I have had problems with my feet for quite awhile... I would explain it in detail but would figure it would gross some people out.... I finally got someone to get it fixed... it was literally turning purple! it was painful... if I just grazed my foot against a wall, a chair, it felt like I kicked it real hard... but now it starting to heal...

Has anyone thought of what we are doing for tiffy wiffy b-day???? I would like to know soon so that I could make sure I keep it free??? If tiffy wiffy you are reading this, please enlighten us...

Has anyone seen watched big brother 3? I'm so excited another reality show for me!!!! woohoo.. american idol, road rules, dog eat dog, the mole, and big brother... what more could I ask for??? (for those who watch the mole, any thoughts on who it is?)

I got off work today at 9:20 pm. Can I call my job sweatshop labor??? Now not only the people who make clothes are working in sweatshop but so are the ones buying it!

anyone some random thoughts

regan - reganology 101 I can earn a lot from you... I think... what lines u got, I hear your the king of pick up lines?

lamster - educational = 5 syllables...for someone who said 3 syllables was much that is overkill?

nickerbacker - I'm down to go to $ wed for the oakland a's game on the 30th... anyone else who wants to go let us know!

sylv - thanks for the compliment for the 4th.. I'm glad you had fun though your stay was short-lived

tiff b, tomorrow is your lucky day... aren't u excited!!! it's your good ole b-day!

*sings* happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday tiffy wiffy spiffy..... happy birthday to you

christine - I know I can always count on you for great advice

Michelle - I can't believe I've been able to get a hold of you each time I call.. it's a miracle...

Jefe - don't schedule the baseball game anytime soon.. or at least let me know so I can tell my toe to heal faster

Ed- are you going to throw another house party? and by the way happy belated b-day!!!!

Ok i'm out for now and ready to go to bed

Philly phil phil.
"three steps away from you, my loneliness begins...."