Thursday, August 01, 2002

Like Staind, it been awhile...the reegsta's comin' with a vengeance...sorry guys, I had like a 3 week booty call, so I was awol...its a bird, its a plane....its REEGMAN!

Well it looks like Ed has been holdin this blog spot down, so his new nickname should be: the PANhandler *applause* That's spandex-like that you're goin to the motherland, home of gun powder and opium...on that note, try to smuggle some back! I heard you're party was cool, but not as fun as the premier one...hmm, and I wasn't at the last one...coincidence?? I'll let the people decide...

Jeffy: Sweatshop master...on a side note, why do they call it a sweat shop...who shops for sweat? I mean a gift shop sells gifts, so I guess the perspiration-challenged go here...but anyways, thanks Lunacris for being the architect of this softball blueprint (another random observation: softballs aren't really soft, they're just bigger...they should change the name to bigball)...and why does everything have to be a racial isse? you know what I'm talking about: team white and team black...at least be a lil more creative...i hear you're quite the swinger...too bad its only in baseball terms though haha =)...j/p playboy, represent...

TL smooth: If you had seven 7s on your jersey, you wouldn't look taller, but just fatter...so that wouldn't be very wise...good luck on your GREs and I hope your keepin the laborers in check like a hockey player...here's a line for you: "Girl you so Pretty, you're last name should be In Pink".....yay or nay?? let a brother know!

Phil me in: man I done never watch any of the shows you talk about...my reality TV is ESPN, and sometimes ESPN2...but anyways, cool that you got to meet some Molemen....celebrity sighting of the week: Taye Diggs, trying on a pair of kicks that I want....but anyways, yeah it sucks to live alone, but at least you got a PS2...congrats on your placement too

Dan-o-myte: I swear I thought you took on an alter-ego until Phil enlightened me...pretty funny you used the Batcave analogy...bats are blind yeah? remember when C-Murph use to put you at the front of the class? I know you hated it, but it was funny at the time (huh Steph?)...good luck w/ Project Xian...and I hope you don't catch any more VDs...and nooo! KK is strictly for the reegsta...you check out the British Arena magazine? If not, stop reading this right now and jet to your nearest Borders

St. Nick: what's up w/ the Athletics? they need seize the moment...anyways, is that why your hair is green? to show your undivided loyalty towards the elephants? and why did they choose elephants? man I'm missing something about the whole oganization...but good luck working on your 7 bachelor degrees....maybe one day you'll apply them to a job or something...haha just messin....also is my lid in your backpack? its a Timbo one...

South City Tiffy: Glad to hear Tahoe was fun...did you go with your brother? then you could've taken the Tahoe to Tahoe....man that was pretty dorky, but hey, what do yall expect? go ahead and put me down on the list of NOT watching and NOT going to anything soccer-related (unless KK plays of course)...but that was a splendid idea you had of playing soccer...i'll play goalie and do my best Dominator impression...

Christine-ager (teenager??): good to see you join the party and speaking up...I know there are wallflowers out there (Snup, Steph)....even though the latest entry was outta order, it still made sense...man I wanted to redeem me some free boxers...because when its free i'm all over it...but the whack coupon I had was only redeemable at Gap Body! Who shops at Gap Body? Hopefully you can use your clout to fix your next promotion...

Michelle Marie Ann Salvador Yuson (but Yu a daughter): Sorry we didn't visit you this past weekend, but the trek was farther than I anticipated...but holler next time you're in the area....hope you had fun w/ Mickey, because the only Mickey I have fun with is green and in liquid form...we should have a road trip once to visit them cats back in the yay....

Sylv My Boocoy: Save the best for last! So that's why I'm following you hehe =) Glad to hear that you like your job...because I don't....but I do get to blog, and chat, and eat....so thats good! and I get to wear whatever I want, so thats even gooder! wow i never took a hike before, but it sounds like...i wouldn't want to do one...props though for completing the course! its very swell of you that you're considering visiting you're socali xxxplosive =)...

not just blonde, but polish blonde moment du jour: ever get poked in the eye? yeah its pretty common...but how many of us poke ourselves in the eye?? chalk me up for one...while I was in the shower (calm down ladies), i was about to shampoo my hair, and as you bring your hands up, a finger got caught in my left eye...I felt dumb...to make matters worse...I did it the following day too!

funny story part deux: I was looking at the UCLA yearbook, paging through this volume separating the dimes from the pennies (all color! crazy huh? for only $30)...and I came across this Vietnamese dude....no, his last name wasn't Nguyen, but it was Mai....and his first name was Phuc....put it together and you get Phuc Mai.....lololololol....I was rolling like Vanilla Ice in his 5.0....and I have a Japansese coworker, and her name is Kelly....but her last name is Takeshita....i guess she likes to go 2 often =)....each passing day I appreciate my name more....

Well....this took like at hour of the reegsta's work time...I must eat cake now because I coworker is departing from our department...funny again how departments stick together, like apartments....sometimes the English language don't make sense...i was also thinking how maybe us Americans have an accent, and the British accent is the way its supposed to be spoken, since it did originate in England....hmmmm, so next time you question someone's British accent, look in the mirror, or better yet, open your ears....take care fellows...

isang mahal,
reeg