Friday, August 23, 2002

After hearing the answer to that riddle...I shall not repeat it...most riddles make me go "aaaahhhhh i see" when i get the answer.....this is more like "WTF?!?!?" Hopefully Phil Diddy (Snup, check the archives--I done called him that a few blogs ago, u can't cop my style) will come up with something clever...

So today I was like Jay-Z and the UGK and was Big Pimpin'...or as my sister likes to say, I be Big Pimple-in'...my work decided to have a day of fun at the marina so they decided to rent out a boat similar to what I think sylv mentioned on one of the pioneer blogs...and it was optional to go, but if you didn't you have to work...let's see: have to work and pay for your lunch...OR not work, FREE food, and better yet, FREE BEER...so technically this isn't a BB...however, has anyone ever drank and have a hangover on the same day?? I swear, I came home, took a nap, and had a beautiful bad headache (not pretty bad b/c it was worse)...needless to say I'ma mellow out in this chapter...

I caught American Idol for the 1st time this week...and they all should bow down to TamYra...I mean, how can you go wrong with a name that begins with a T...ends with an A...has another A at the beginning...and an R towards the end?!? Hehe maybe a couple of you know what I'm referring too...if not, its TACORDA!!! =) (How's that for an inside joke TL?) I am convinced that this show is more rigged than professional boxing...

Jay...I hope you got like a 800 on your verbal section of the SATs...here's my 2 pesos: GENIAL, if you throw a T up in there you'd get GENITAL...INELUCTABLE, take out the "ineluct" and you got TABLE...INDULGENT...FACETIOUS, same here, take out the "tious" you got FACE, and ASSIDUOUS is self-explanatory. Jeff was speaking in code fellas! I cracked it, and it was much easier to solve than Phil's riddle. Me thinks that you want an ASS in your FACE on a TABLE while INDULGING your GENITALS...am I right or am I really right? Let's see if we could decipher his next blog...

Props on the shopping bargains...but clothes are usually cheaper when they're kids sizes haha j/p...does anyone else find it ironic that a clothes designer needs fashion advice? You think Calvin or Donna ask people what they should wear??

Nuup: I feel like this is that episode of Saved by the Bell where AC makes his first appearance...I'm Zack and your that new kid, Slater (Jeff's Screech by the way). And you're entering my world...but I do welcome you, but just remember who ends up with Kelly and who gets the girl who couldn't even get into Stansbury...so all I got to say is BRING IT YO! And you got plans for your birthday (aahhh I see he strategically posted this within a week of his b-day)...

Here's a few lines: for T-Bass-it's imperative that you sit next to him...and since the lab's are AC'ed...be like, "I come in here to get away from the hotness, but I end up sitting next to you." Hehehe that reminds me of a story when my computer neighbor and me were parlayin (parlay = parler = in french, means "to talk)...oh well, save that for later...

Good nite Blogoholics...
Gan-again (let's see who could figure that out)