Thursday, August 22, 2002

7:35am - GOOD MORNING, KIDS!

TAKE A SEAT....CLASS IS IN SESSION
Well, what can I say...blogging is such a GENIAL experience! INDULGENT, Anup finally joined the party and produced a blog...an event that should become more common and not thought of as an ANOMALY. It shows that blogging is INELUCTABLE! Anup, welcome to the club! Everyone's blogs brighten up my day and I must say each is FACETIOUS in its own way and possesses great ALACRITY. And each is fully appreciated! Being that this page only started a few months ago, we must give ourselves a round of applause for the EXORBITANCE of blogs! And to see that many of you blog either at school or at work, it shows that many of you are not ASSIDUOUS...congrats! At this point, I think we can all call ourselves PUNDITS in the world of the blog!

Many ppl have told me that i should become a teacher. So, above is my first lesson. I expect all of you to understand the meaning of all the capitalized words. This is defintiely for your enrichment. Think of this as your WEEKLY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT.

T-lam, my study buddy: AGGRANDISE your vocab...This is your DAILY homework assignment!

Class is Dismissed!
Mr. Jefe