Friday, August 16, 2002

Philly Phil Phil is so excited about the weekend.

So what is everyone's plan for this weekend... I have no idea what I am doing at all.... just wanted to see what people's ideas were if they wanted to do something... as for some follow-up to people bloggers

tanned tiff - yeah I watch American Idol, couldn't believe the punk-rocker chic has still not gettin kicked off.. I can't believe it.. she so sucks.. she is so not final-four material.

Reganator.. good one on those tiffany chain letters I'm sure to send those right away...

Jeff - have you been watching big brother.. I can't believe Lisa didn't vote for Eric to come back to the house.. guess she has a whole new strategy towards the game... big mistake in a way.. but I guess that should save her a couple more episodes... I really hope Danielle and Jason make it to final four they're awesome and Jason's cute.

Michelle - how was the rest of your vacation up here? what did you do? did you find the full house place???

Sylvia - where the heck are you.. are you ALIVE??

Ok that's all for now... I'm at work I need to show that I do some stuff here.... =)

p.s WHERE ARE THE PICTURES..???? am i the only one that sees x's???