Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Philly phil phil post another blog

Ok regan, i should have posted a blog but nonetheless I had no creativity in mind when I wanted to write.. However some of your thoughts have insired me to write some of my own.

to your points:

Pee stains, have no idea never really had one.. if i did somehow pee underneath a toilet seat I would have known and wiped it clean... so I'm not sure what you're talking about.. as far as a John... who knows? good question.. anyone else know?

someone who forces themselves to poop stuff out is probably called a person with a high metabolism.. and a really sore ass after shitting it all out...

whammy! when is that show??? what channel??? I want to know so I can tape it!... big bucks no whammy! STOP!!!!!!!

vagina monologues.. I still haven't seen it... I'm so lagging on it.. I know its funny just haven't had the funds...

regan you should know that NIck is definitely going to answer any A's question you throw him no matter how hard... even if he didn't know it he'd find it... tsk tsk...

I definitely agree having some type of brainteaser might be something for people to ponder on...

also out of all your lines 1 and 2 get the axe.. #3 is quite entertaining however..

now to the rest of you guys in case you guys maybe have no idea what to write here are some topics that I at least find interesting

SYLVIA - where are you? have you stopped writing??? since you now write for lucky magazine.. have you forgotten us???

JEFFE - i know you read this so where are you at? how bout posting about the san mateo fair and uh maybe the nausea we all felt....

NICK - how bout an update on the a's.. and their progression? or how bout chandra rubin, how did she ever win that last championship

TIFF - how was your San Diego trip.. what did you do there again?

CHRISTINE - tell us about your moving experiences? How does it feel to be back home again? how's gap doing???

STEPH - do you even read this??? are you there??? i have yet to hear any word from you on this blog...

EDMUND - so you're headed to china... how bout getting me some good dim sum and bring it back.. heheheh... I know you can check the internet over there... keep us updated if you can.

LAMSTER - i know you won't be blogging till next week cuz your ass is on vacation.. we'll miss you till then... once you get back you better post something cuz I know you did something at least "half-fun".. hehehehe

ANUP - do you read the blogs. I thought I gave you directions on how to navigate through.. I can remind you if you like =)

REGAN you need no inspiration... so I have no need to give you tips... =)

hopefully this makes up for me not blogging..


PHIL