Thursday, August 08, 2002

*Phil sits at desk eating a big mac meal*
12:35 pm

regan, you sure know how to spice up a blog.... I was thinking who really should have access to post on here??? Should we start having friends of friends post on here?? Should everyone that's on the softball team have access to post??

anyway other thoughts...
anyone watch the real world lost season??? I heard it was dumb... tell me all about it

american idol - how could they have let christina christian go... she was so cute and pretty and she could sing.... how annoying is that...

big brother 3 - I can't believe the couple is going to go down.... hehehh Eric or Lisa, who do you think??

I know no one ever responds to those so I guess I should stop mentioning it...

oh well whatever's clever... I can't wait to see if Bons hit's 600... I hope its today in the 5th inning... if he does, I win a luxury box for a year. =)

wish me luck
PHIl