Saturday, August 24, 2002

SOMETIMES I BLOG SLOW....SOMETIMES I BLOG QUICK, QUICK, QUICK

Here's a quickie for all you.

1. YOU MET WHO? NAA-AH!....ARE YOU SERIOUS!
Well, what can I say....another week...another brush with fame! So, I was strolling out of the Oakland Arena Thursday night after the USA vs. China game and I couldn't believe who I saw. I was wondering what he was doing there, but I remembered he liked basketball and has played it all his life. I had to go up to him and just meet him.
Me: "Hey Justin!"
He looks around prolly thinking who the f is calling my name.
He finally sees me and stops.
Me: "Hey Justin!...Just wanted to say what's up man!"
Justin (not as excited as me): "What up."
Me (not really knowing what to say): "Good luck with everything!"
Justin (shaking my hand): "Thanks man...I really appreciated it!"
We walk off in different directions...he was in a hurry to get out.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, don't be jealous. I can't believe I met a person of his stature! He's much more chill and nicer than i thought! You guys prolly know who I'm referring to already, but for you who do not know....I met the one and only JUSTIN....JUSTIN DAVIS, that is, of the Stanford Men's Basketball team! HAHAHA. Cool guy. First, I meet ED GRAY at the arena...now JUSTIN DAVIS...i really need to be an agent and make $ off these players! I wonder who my brush of fame will be next week.

Reeg - what can I say? I actually don't have a rebuttal right now, but CLASSIC...props out to you my friend. Only you would be able to decode my "HORSE" (not MORSE) code! I guess that's what happens when you have so much free time at work! I better to stop now before I give you more firepower....

"I feel like a pinata...cuz i always get whooped on!" But I still have much sweetness inside!
Jefe