Thursday, August 22, 2002

Quick-style.

8/22/02
11:16 AM
Davis

Real fast. Nup- welcome to our world, where we sit around at our computers waiting for the next amusing post to take us away. A+ on your first entry. San Blogadino, funny. Phil- I'll mail you some hankies as I'm sure you were as teary-eyed as me to watch Tamyra sing her final song and see Nikki sit her lucky ass down in the final three. I knew I should have voted. T-lam, what's the status of kickball, yo. I'm about to buy myself a red rubber bouncy ball to start training. Think I'll hit up the local elementary schools to see if I could practice with them. And Jefe, I want to transfer to another school. Not diggin the S.A.T. words man, I had to look up most of those mo-fo's. And there has to be a commandment banning the use of intellectual talk on this here blogspot, Reeg can you please look into that for me.

Wahoo! The Quakes are in the playoffs! With their 3-1 win over Dallas last night, the Quakes have accumulated enough points to seal the first spot in the postseason. Sweet. MLS Cup, here we come.

Ok now that I got that outta my system, gotta put the finishing touches on my paper before it's due in t-minus 37 minutes. But I'll be back after class to see if hottie soccer-player looking guy is back.

Until we meet again,
~Laxatiff (I refrained from using the monicker Taft, just for you Nup)