Monday, August 19, 2002

A morning blog.

Monday, August 19, 2002
11:33 AM
UCD Campus

Thought I’d change things up a bit and blog in the morning rather than my usual afternoon stint. After a weekend of nothingness, Davis is definitely turning into a yawner. Think I’ll head home next weekend to spice things up. Anyone wanna do something? Please submit comments to the suggestion box below.

How about a serving of the usual random ramblings…
-Hilarious: Jay Mohr on MohrSports trying his hand at Slamball – pure comedy. I desperately want to set up a tramp or two in my backyard at home and give it a whirl.
-Soccer highlight of the week: Watching the big LD take a dive and almost getting into a scuffle with a DC United player in Saturday’s Quakes game.
-Site of the Day: http://espn.go.com/thisissportscenter/sc25k/s/index.html#
Sportscenter has some of the most amusing plugs on TV. What a bunch of sports dorks. Props also go out to Nike’s ad crew. While I do love their latest installment, why does it seem to be playing every five minutes. On every channel.
-Damn hot: Ty the carpenter from Trading Spaces. Just another reason to tune into the Learning Channel.
-Question: Why is it so impossible to keep my room clean. Just days ago, spotless. Now, I can’t even see my own floor or walk across the room without stepping on or tripping over something.
-Days until move into d.o.g.less apt: 12. Still counting.
-Time for class: Now.

much love,
~Taft