Sunday, August 18, 2002

BBIII

Yo...here it is...BB3 doesn't stand for Big Brother 3, but rather buzzzzzed blog III, completing the 1st trilogy...good to see sylv back, and contrary to what she thinks, I know who John Mayer is! No, he doesn't run the city (mayer = mayor), I actually have his "room for squares" cd on my hard drive...but really its for a good friend down here who I need to make the cd for =)...and what's wrong w/ JLH???...good to see Phil-diddy trying to fill the void that the Panhandler left...I thought u retired Hugh Jeffner?? (pronounced Hefner), but nevertheless, always a pleasure...and costco's w/ they restuarants indoors do suck...hehehe, we all know how we feel about them mixed girls.....try this line: yo, I have a friend named Regan, he's cool....but if that doesn't work, be like: yo honey, I wanna see if your other sisters are as hot as you...then she'll be like, "oh my god! let me show u a family picture!"....worked for me!!! man, I think I was the first to use that anup/navigation/directions/lost joke...then phil, then tiff....I said it first! you can check the archives...

this should be called a pseudo-buzzed blog...at least I got my 3 favorite drinks: long island and a cape cod...woulda had more but they are $10 each! on top of a $20 cover! it's cool, because there were $20 worth of dimes, and I didn't need no change! (that was a pretty clever line there regan)...to answer tiff's ? about hotter guys in so cal...well obviously the weather's nicer down here, so they're hotter! (oooh corny)....hehehe, plus I'm down here now (oooh dorky)....plus. there's just more ppl down here....and i guess more hot guys are down here to match up with the hotter girls down here too yeah?

Well its about the buttcrack of the night, no one's online, so I shall head to bed....I have my "pillow" waiting for me =) Just remember to blog soon, blog often, and blog when u have nothin else to do! well since i'm sober now, i guess this doesn't count as a BB...well there's always next time!

one love,
the bloggiemonster (like boogiemonster)