Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Are yall plotting against the reegsta or something? First all, I did not receive a single signed Commandment form, so what I'm I supposed to think? Any society or group needs a governing body that needs to be regulated like Warren G and Nate Dogg. So using article I of commandment IV, I shall post again. Let's see...in the past 7 days, I have accounted for 60% of the blogs including this one...where the party at?? Because it sure isn't herrre! I even gave Phil a lil incentive...the next time someone posts a quality blog I'll put new pics up! I know some of you are anxiously awaiting Jeff's new solo...and those group shots...and did I mention Jeff's new solo? Was there like a blogquake up north? I feel a conspiracy theory. Guys, I'm sorry I couldn't make any of the games!! Please forgive me...now can yall post? My ranting made me forget the initial purpose of my post...which brings up a point: You don't need a purpose! So let's just venture in the mind of a _____ person...

Regan's Thoughts (I'd put random in between but that would be redundant)

1. How do pee stains get underneath a toilet seat? And how do they appear like near the knob on the bottom of the toilet? And do girls read when they're on the toilet? And why do they call a toilet a John? You know how some people look like their names? Like, yeah he looks like a Tony....did someone say, "yeah, he looks like a John"?
1a. If a girl throws up everything she eats, she's called bulemic. And that's an eating disorder. What if someone just forces themselves to poop that stuff out? What's that called?
2. Instead of a job, I was thinking of just appearing on game shows. Anyone ever see the new Press your Luck? Its simply called Whammy...Its all about timing yall. I figure if I could win like $5K a show, do one show a month, then I could make $60K and work only 12 days in the year! I could be on Street Smarts, Supermarket Sweep, Friend or Foe, etc...and they always have casting calls down here...
3. I saw some parts of the Vagina Monologues...some students put it on down here while I was in SB...it was a real entertaining show...thank God for Vaginas!!! Hmmm, maybe guys should do the Dick Dialogues??
4. Remind me not to ask Nick another A's-related question. Thanks for the insight however. Didn't think I ever could fall asleep reading a blog....j/p playa!
5. Maybe this site needs to be more interactive...like have a puzzle solving thing. Or maybe yall thought of that already. Hmmm, where's the love?

So I told this girl she smells, but to make up for it, I gave her a choice of a few lines....TL, would these work?
Girl u smell so good, talking to you gives me aromatherapy.
Girl u smell so good, perfume should be made from your sweat.
Girl u smell so good, even your farts give off a pleasant aroma.

Yeah? Let me know, signing off for now....

one love,
reganager (<----- a palindrome! cool as the other side of the pillow)