Tuesday, August 20, 2002

*Philly Phil has just finished watching a giants victory as well as american idol*

Yes I will post my american idol recap tonight... Tonight was a weird night... Tamyra started the show with a very off number... I was really scared for her and still am for fear there is potential risk she could get voted out... but even scarier was little miss nicki , wanna be pink, mckibbin who actually sang the best I've seen her... she might actually make it top 3... hopefully everyone remembers how awful she usually is and will vote her out next... Kelly was superb as always she might actually slip through and win this thing... Justin is just as cocky as mr. timberlake... except I think timberlake has more skills.... well...I might have to take that one back...

also, did we mentioned that when we (jeff, lam, and I) were headed back from shopping we had heard commootion above the bart station at Powell.. though we didn't know what it was.. we heard people gasping and looking above... well today I was reading the paper and apparently some guy tried tossing a toddler over the railing onto the concrete pavement below.. how sick people are today... that was crazy.. we could have seen a kid fall to his death... scary thoughts..

has anyone ever thought why there are more abductions than ever?? or are they just more publicized??? I wanna hear your thoughts on that...

I am finally getting my car fixed for the lady who rear-ended me.... how lame is that..

yes, my work is getting HARDER than ever. I left at 8:25 today fixing shiet that the girl who I got the work from couldn't add up correctly... sucks... anyway I'll probably be cleaning up her stuff for the rest of the season.. how sad is that...


since no one has attempted to answer the question of why everyone but the driver gets carsick.. I have another riddle
A daughter is at her mother's funeral... she sees the man of her dreams there...a couple days later.. she kills her sister... ? explain
If you've heard this before, you're eliminated.. for those of you who do, kudos to you... you think like a psychopath.

ok hope to hear from y'all soon!