Sunday, September 01, 2002

Phil sits at his desk while he waits for all his work to be printed*

Yes everyone I am here at work on Labor Day weekend on Sunday. Why you ask? B/c I got f*cked over by this department.. After a month and a half of "easiness" Yeah can believe my job was easy at one point, they laid it all on me... gave me new programs that were already messed up so now I have to clean it all up... oh well... on a happier note... Ariel, lamster, and myself accompanied my sister to her friend's daughter's 1-year birthday. It was at the husband house in San Jose, and he was Korean, so you guessed it BULGOGI AND KIMCHEE was the main course.. woohoo.. if Dan actually read this, he might be excited... so scrumptious.. After about an hour of eating, playing with their jack-russell looka like dog, and watching tiff play with a little girl who she never met before, we decide to go OUTLET SHOPPING in Gilroy.

So you would think that Ariel and I would have spend the most money (esp Ariel cuz we all know how bougie he can get) but to our amazement lamster and my sister spent WAY more than us.. I think me and Ariel combined was still less than what tiff bought.... Yup I'll let lamster tell you what she bought.. I bought myself a pair of pants from the j-crew outlet and Ariel bought a storage holder from bass... my sister went buckwild and bought the following:

coach burgundy bag
a wallet for clubbing (the coach salesperson even demonstrated to her how she (my sister) could lasso it around at a club and it doesn't come off your hand (she literally demonstrated it for us)
some guess clothes
a j-crew sweater
I swear she bought some more stuff but I'm blnking out...

Anyway, after which we all drove back to the peninsula to eat at Vietnam Village over in San Bruno (right over by where Christine works) Yes it was yummy, they give you great portions.. we all had our own rice plates (tiff had pho) and had 1 fresh spring rolls appetizer and 1 fried spring roll and you know what the total came to... a whopping... $40 bucks.. woohoo that's just like that one show $40/day... but for all of us total.. talk about bang for your buck...

after eating there, my sister dropped us off so she can go on her gallivanting w/ her sorority sisters while Ariel, tiff and, I headed to target... but to our disappointment, the daly city target changed their hours by closing it at 10 (instead of 11pm)... =( sad.. no target for us.. Ariel decided to drive back home and me and tiff decided to go to home depot..

there we spent quite a time trying to maneuver the cart around all the aisles (you'd think the aisles were big enough but they weren't) while we were at the cash-out line.. some guy tried to creep on us by standing right next to me with his shopping cart... now picture that there is tons of room behind me so he can stand there in line... but no he doesn't go there instead he moves everytime I move... I swear I was shopping next to mr. bean.. or something.. it was just odd.... after that me and tiff decided to meet up with jefe and nick who went to the a's game and we decided to hang out some more... so we ended up at JEFE"s house...

there we watched some sportscenter, some not-so-funny SNL, and something else but I can't remember ( I think that's when I dozed off for 5 min) and then we called it a nighter..

Just wanted to update everyone on my labor day weekend excursions.. tomorrow: Stanford mall....