Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Happy Tuesday everyone!

How was everybody's long weekend? Eventful I hope. I know nick was estatic this weekend since the A's are tearing it up in the American league...see nick, i'm NOT a hater.

as for me...it was a quiet weekend filled with shopping and lounging around in the heat. phil informed you all about our shopping adventures in gilroy on saturday. on sunday, i went to a la carte, a la park. ate some damn good food and got a tan but my sister got her hand burned by some hot crawfish bisque. yup, her hand is blistering...i smell a lawsuit coming...j/k. she got a free dinner out of it. she didn't even want to go but i made her. feel a little guilty.

for my day off from work, my mom, sis and i cleaned our garage. i know i know...you're all jealous. at least our garage isn't as cluttered as before. i even got to rearrange our big room downstairs to prepare for the MNF events. so come next monday, expect some nice additions to the room.

so where's everybody? i know sylv's in east asia somewhere getting her scuba license and ed's gone but how about the rest of you? are you cheating on us? been blogging on another journal? damn, i'm paranoid...like reeg.

12: days until the first WAKA game...can't wait...did anyone find kickball cages for me?
9: hours of sleep last nite...yes, cleaning makes me very very tired
3: rental movies...only watched 1 - Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius. he's sooooo cute! i also wented gosford park (for the 2nd time) and amelie...if any of you wanna watch either one of those, give me a call
2: pairs of shoes from outlet shopping...my quota for the year
2.5: hours left of work

enough of me
tiff lam