Thursday, September 19, 2002

Happy Birthday Mr JEFE!!!! I hope that you read these so you know that we didn't forget your 24th birthday (you are 24 right??) thanx again for the tix on sunday.. I owe ya one!

Anyway, I see that everyone has read my post and has answer my question... did I answer it??? I don't know if I did, but my favorite show of all time is.... THE PRICE IS RIGHT, AMAZING RACE, FACTS OF LIFE.... favorite drink at a bar: Raspberry Stole with 7-up or White Russian....

My exam is tomorrow... I'm actually very nervous b/c I need to score and 80% on this test... (apparently last test only 50% passed) so I'm a little freaked out b/c if I mess up I have to wait a whole 3 months.. how lamo is that

Regan, you have a good point about the a's... that koch always tries to make it an intersting ball game.. if he's the closer he need to close out the game.. not prolong it.... and of course the giants are going to make the playoffs b/c they OWN the dodgers... and if they win tonight... dodgers will be feeling dodger blue...

TIff L - you know those high heels probably won't hurt as much if you wear them often.. apparently you got no skills to walk in 'em. heheheh. j/k actually I hear you need real good balance and practice to walk in hells esp those 2 inch ones... anyway let me know how your interview went??? maybe then you can come over more frequently

Tiff B- I know baseball is boring to you but that's probably cuz you're just used to fast pace... liking baseball is like uh... liking art.. either you like it or you don't.... it's not an acquired taste. I hope you like being down here in SSF.. if it wasn't for my exam I would have been down more often.

Sylv- So you went down to LA huh? what you do there details details...

Ed - So when are you going to have all come over to play foosball. (is that how you spell it)... how's work goin??? what time do u normally get out?

Christine - I'm so jealous you went to vegas.. and yeah I want to go back in November (if anyone else wants to go) we can make it a group thing.... hopefully I'll have money by then to even go... any suggestions on dates????

to regan's question of the week: I liked High School as far as the closeness of everyone and the fact that you see everyone all the time.. however I liked college for the freedom and the independence away from my parents... I would definitely though choose hs friends over college friends any day...

Ok gotta go study now... wish me luck

PHIL