Monday, September 16, 2002

Hey all,

Philly phil is going to recap my fun-filled weekend (or so I thought, heehh)

FRIDAY
Ariel had his big 3-0 party over at La Fiesta in San Mateo.. Much props to steph, anthony, anjali, anup, lory, and adrian for all coming out and celebrating... the music was pretty good, the bar service could have been better, but the atmosphere was nice.... I had about 3 shots and about 4 drinks in less than 2 hours... and if all of you know what that means I was fuc*ed up... yes I was buzzin.. but nothing compares to ariel.. he had about a dozen or so shots and drinks and thus he was dancing on top of speakers...freaking some of my berk friends, and just going buckwild.... yeah it was a sight to see... but alas the night ended at 2:00 a.m. and we ended up crashing at a hotel in San Mateo

SATURDAY
I don't remember much on saturday, ... maybe b/c I was sleeping and recouping from the previous night... I think I slept a total of 15 hours that day so my day was not very eventful... we did eat at Cafe Colma (a.k.a lucky chances restaurant open 24 hours/7days a week) I have to admit their tapsilog does not even come close to ong pin...

SUNDAY
Jefe, landon donovoan obsessed fan, and nickerbacker, and myself went to the a's vs mariners game.. unfortunately the atheletics loss... but we did get to see some exciting highlights which include
seeing the guy in the row in front of us win a tv
seeing a foul ball land 5 rows ahead of us
spilling coke on a lady's handbag
watching jefe get up after ever foul ball hoping to catch one...
watching nick and jefe throws balls back at each other... it was more fun watching them chase the ball when they didn't catch it

after which I met up with one of my berk friends to a place in San Mateo... It was a sports bar called scores.. it's near the ice chalet in san mateo or target greatland... it was some good food.. maybe we should go there for JEFE'S BIRTHDAY.. yup JEFE'S BIRTHDAY IS ON THURSDAY... isn't that exciting.. now if you guys plan something you cannot have it this weekend cuz I'm not going to be here... =( Ok, only kidding, just don't wanna miss out on all the fun...

ok hope that entertains some reading for ya tiff some questions I'd like people to post on here
- what is your favorite show on tv and why?
- what is your favorite alcoholic drink and why? if you don't drink alochol, wha is your favorite non-alke drink?

hope to see you all soon!