Wednesday, September 25, 2002

September 25, 2002 @ 10:15pm

One last birthday shout out to Stephanie....and all I can say is this: DA DA DA DADADA TERADA! Sorry Nick Tejada, I had to borrow your line...it was only fitting! Or I can say this: HIP HIP (HAPA) RAY! Since we all know that Steph is mixed and it allows me to use that line once again...it's like the third time I used that line...kinda sad:( Anyways, I hope you had a splenderiffic b-day! By the way you're just plain FRESH since your b-day is in September! Anyone whose b-day is in September is just plain FRESH, so that must include me! I hope you got great presents, but your presence on the blog would be even better and fully welcomed!

So Tomo and I went to the Giants game on Tues. nite....I got free tix so I had to go but I realized even more that my heart is with the youthful A's. I can't believe JT Snow hit a triple....let alone hit a ball out of the infield! Twice! His other hit was a single. We began sitting way above home plate which was a great seat but way too high, so we ended the game in the bleachers then out in right field above the scoreboard where i must say we were cool enough to get on the big screen above barry's homer count after barry launched one.
ED - I guess I might be a lucky charm (btw: when do I NOT possess charm? The ladies can't answer that!) The Giants record for this year when I attended Giants games: 3-0. If I didn't attend these games then they'd be tied with the Draft Dodgers, so you (and whoever else proclaims to be a giants fan) owe me one! Hey I have a poster of landon donovan and jeff agoos that we got from a game...you want it...i definitely don't!

Freak Mike Cameron (of the Mariners). He strikes out like 9 out of 10 times and when he doesn't he hits a homer to keep it honest. So what does he do tonight? He hits a freakin homer off Mecir (of the A's) to win the game! He's prolly the most overrated player in baseball....overrated in the sense that he's rated at all!

TAFT - How you gonna claim the Revolution as your new team and go against "your" Quakes? I didn't know you were like that....jump from one team to another...your like an MLS s**t (read: PLAYA)! If one team can't satisfy you, you go and find another! Just Kidding. Just Kidding! Ouch...i felt that! You just kicked that ball into my nuts. I think you busted-a-nut! Sorry!

PHIL - CONGRATS on passing your exam! You moving on up! Well, all I have to say is "Lite rock, less talk" in response to your question. Yup, you got it...KOIT 96.5 is my fave radio station. I literally BLAST that station more than the hip hop ones. Nothing beats singing along with Shania Twain and having ppl staring at you like what the "f". BTW: Kinda sad the BB3 ended tonight....Lisa def. deserved to win it, but i was amazed at the vote! Them houseguests did sure hold a grudge against Danielle. My new show: The Bachelor.

REEG - kinda funny you asked that question. Me and Tomo were hanging out and talking about old SI folks. He mentioned there's a bar (but forgot the name) in sf that SI ppl frequent...we should all hit it up. Then it lead me to think of SHARON LUK. Didn't know her that well , but i had the priveilege (and what a privilege it was) of having my locker right next to her...she was cool!

NICK - you have that song in your head because? Admit it....you sculpt at home and play that song just to reenact that seen from "Ghost". We should sculpt a gold glove so we can shoot that commercial cuz i have the jerseys ready. Better idea: we shoot that commercail and say "I can't field cuz I can't read braille!"

T-LAM - all i have to say is this: 1 week to go! I can't wait and I think I speak for most of the others! What you say can come back to bite yah. You know how it is. No short short to look forward to, but it might be a good thing!

That's my post...see you guys in 3 weeks
Jefe