Monday, September 23, 2002

*Phil sits at his big desk at lunch*

YAY I came up a little in Reno. For all of you who didn't know, I came up $40... I was actually down $60 but I was able to kick-ass at Circus Circus Roulette table to come up $120.... I was doing so well over there ppl were waiting for me to put down my chips and everyone followed it...It was funny..... speaking of which... for those gamblers out there.. we should all go up to reno for a day or two.. who's up for gambling????

Anyone watch the Emmy last night???? I was a lil disappointed that Six Feet Under didn't get as many emmy (if not really any major ones) and the west wing swept it all....I think six feet under should have one at least a couple of those awards.... How bout that Friends as best comedy..... took long enough... swear they got nominated 4 times and finally one it.... anyone see that bernie Mac Outfit.. that was hideous.. that's a for-sure worst dressed outfit....

Anyone watch Survivor:Thailand... I swear its battle of baywatch v beverly hillbillies.... what was that grandma thinking picking all the old people.... speaking of reality tv... I'm sad to see that Big Brother 3 is finally ending on Thursday.... For those of you who don't watch it you should watch Thursday.. Bay area favorite Danielle is going up against socal hottie Lisa the bartender.. who will win... tune in Thursday... also did anyone catch real world: Las vegas? is it any good??

Ok, I forgot to answer regan's question... I wear my watch on the right b/c I am left handed ... and plus I wear a bracelet usually on my left.. so both wrists are usually covered...

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What's your favorite radio station and why????

I'll answer mine later on this week.. Until then. adieu.