Friday, September 20, 2002

SHOT FOR SHOT...THE MORNING AFTER
by: Jefe (IN MY SILK ROPE AND A CIGAR IN MY MOUTH)

First off, I would like to thank all of you for the b-day wishes....much appreciated!
Anup - much appreciation for the phone call from the NYC for the bday greeting....thanks!

It was nice to wake up to all these blogs...the morning after my bday....maybe i should've read them on my bday! Anyways, continuing with the randomness that flutters my mind, I've come up with a serenade for the blogs...here it goes:
"When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do, is take a look at you....wouldn't you agree, baby you and me, gotta groovy kinda love"
So if ever you guys need a picker upper....the blogs will always be there.

Dude, there is absolutely no structure to this blog!
So, if you all din't know, it was my bday ystrday. Hip hip Hapa Ray! Nothing beats kickball, dinner, and drinks for a bday! And great presents!

We won kickball 10-4...i suck!
We ate dinner....it was yummy in my big fat tummy!
I got presents....they were awesome!
I drank....then I threw up!
Taft and nick played video games....i napped!
That was my bday in a quickie! An old fogie like me settles for quickies!

Thanks to everyone who planned the little dinner....small and intimate....Chan ho Park is a good restaurant...that's where we ate right? I forgots its name. Hey wait a second! The reastaurant was named after a baseball player! Did I not catch that yesterday? The ginger cake was fantabulous!

Presents....nothing will ever beat the presents i got! Tight (as in the fit and actually in the slang form as well) baseball pants from E-Peezy and white short (as in the style) shorts from T-Leezy, Nick-Neezy, Reeg-Teezy. They wrote "WAIT til you see the front" on the back of dem shorts! So, I had to give an impromptu fashion show on the sidewalk....it was great! T-Leezy has the pix-eezy!

Then came the bar with no name....Had a lot to drink! 7 drinks is quite a lot for me! But i must say i'm a strategic hurler...Not only did i now bow down to the porcelain gods...I threw up in the streets. Good cuz street cleaning was scheduled for 2day....as someone had told me!

Now, now everyone should stop giving T-Beezy a hard time for not have a license. She drove me home with my car and she a hecka damn good driver. She my new chaffeur! Grated Nick-neezy was leading us home and it took us a good 40 minutes to take the scenic route back to my house from Irving...i live like only 15 minutes away from irving! What up with dat?

FIFA soccer sure produes good laughs...and according to Reeg-Teezy "soccer sounds lie sucker"

Damn...i can't write anymore....
I liked Dukes of hazzard, today's special, punky, press your luck, calssic concentration, etc.
I like to drink 151....that is 1.51 oz of h2o
I LOVE my hs friends....College was my territory to spit mad game....why am i single? I'm a cheap date.
When i wear my watch i wear it one my left writst!

i GOT A PHAT HEADACHE....LATERS
JEFE